Round 1 from Rigid on my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures SOCO... that really helps. Do you think that 4" units would fit in the same place? I was thinking, Taylor said you can configure them any way you need, I am assuming with a four inch unit you get 8 LEDs. You could order the outside 4 in Amber flood, and the inside 4 in white spots. That would be perfect. Put a set of 4" white spots on either side of my front plate and I am ready to blind a possum in the fog <GG>.

What say you guys "in the know"... is any of this possible?

Looking back at the pictures, I am wondering if I could get them aimed with a 4 inch bar due to the curvature of the bumper. Do you guys think 4" units could be aimed? Is there anyway to aim them when they are assembled Taylor? So the 4" units could be mounted following the curvature of the bumper, but the lights are aimed forward?

Falcon

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey where at in AZ are you from anywhere around Tucson? those light are awesome SOCO can't wait to get mine after i redeploy back from Iraq.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey where at in AZ are you from anywhere around Tucson? those light are awesome SOCO can't wait to get mine after i redeploy back from Iraq.

I think their located in the Phoenix area but not a 100% sure.

Be safe and return home soon emoticonpatriot.gif

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
O.k. guys, here's a few more...

IMG_0640.jpg

You can see that my bumper caps are not on. They were pulled off to do the center light but won't go back on very good. You do not need to pull them off when putting the 20" in but, you will most likely need to just cut a little off the inner sides of them so the mounting bolts fit....no problem really.

Matt, what's the status of your bumper caps? Did you put them back on? I want mine on and I'd like to see a pic wtih them back on to see what trimming is necessary.

One other question: How are they removed?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here's what the Rigid Industries bracket for the Dually LED lights looks like.

As far as I can tell this bracket is well designed and made and of course, it's designed for our Raptors. What more could we ask for?

DSCN3529.jpg

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke with Taylor today when I ordered my 20" light bar... he said DO NOT REMOVE the bumper caps when you install the bar. They can be trimmed in place.

(As they found out on Matt's truck... the caps don't go back on very easily... live and learn!)

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Matt, what's the status of your bumper caps? Did you put them back on? I want mine on and I'd like to see a pic wtih them back on to see what trimming is necessary.

One other question: How are they removed?

Taylor has one of his contacts ordering them so, whenever they get in. But as was said before, do not remove them.....all you have to do is trim just a little bit off the inside (sides facing the light) for the bolt on the end of the light to clear. I'll see if I can get a pic of what I'm talking about today. For whatever reason, they go back on but don't stay on very well. Oh since I've had them, I've gotten a ton of compliments on them:)

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Update on my bumper caps.........I've got them back on. They actually go back on fairly easy. There are 4 tabs that need to be pried out and slid behind the black crash pad (the amp looking piece). I used a long skinny screwdriver and a pick (one with a 90 degree hook on it, like what a dentist uses) to pry the tabs outwards and slide them over the edge of the crash pad. I found it easier to do the bottom first and then the top. They're back on and good as new:)