Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m enjoying it. Hasn’t fallen apart yet or if it did I couldn’t hear it over the amazing (real) sounds it makes.

i was really rooting for Ford. This is the first Ram I have ever owned. They clearly were asleep at the wheel on the gen 3 though. If it were me I would be a gently loved Gen 2 mallcrawler instead of the Gen 3.

Yes the gas mileage on the TRX is atrocious. In essentially all other respects it is a superior truck.

The Raptor is kinda like your (at the time) hot prom date that you see 10 years later with 8 kids and 7 chins. Yeah she was the hottest girl in school once but now is just old and tired.

Your new GF is hotter, nicer to be inside and is an animal in all ways. Yeah she may be a heavy drinker but it’s worth the perks.

edit: Honestly I like the Raptor. It’s a cool truck. All the Raptor drivers I’ve seen in the TRX have been all smiles. I have friends and family that own them.

But to ignore the TRX as an absolute game changer for the market and acting like mpg or insurance make the Raptor better is just being willfully ignorant. If the R is a better product than the TRX I will switch.
You don’t need to convince me that you love your TRX, I don’t care. Enjoy it. When I finally get my gen3 I’ll love it as well. End of story. No need to proselytize.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
You don’t need to convince me that you love your TRX, I don’t care. Enjoy it. When I finally get my gen3 I’ll love it as well. End of story. No need to proselytize.
I have my gripes with the TRX but yeah, it’s a really fun truck and am enjoying it. Needs more brakes, more cooling, more power and less weight.

I don’t care if you care(although my feefees are a bit bruised by your indifference).

I hope you love your Gen 3 when you get it. Wasn’t trying to preach. How do you know you will love it though? The reviews seem pretty underwhelming where the trx reviews were all highly positive.

muditup

Reaction score
Amen on the TRX!
I decide on a Raptor mainly because I couldn’t get a TRX at MSRP. If you haven’t owned a hellcat you don’t know what your missing! Secondly, as a DD I didn’t want the temptation of listening to that sweet SC!
I hope when my raptor arrives next week it doesn’t sound like an out board motor.
I hope Ford does come out with an R that way maybe we’ll have a redeye!!!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m enjoying it. Hasn’t fallen apart yet or if it did I couldn’t hear it over the amazing (real) sounds it makes.

i was really rooting for Ford. This is the first Ram I have ever owned. They clearly were asleep at the wheel on the gen 3 though. If it were me I would be a gently loved Gen 2 mallcrawler instead of the Gen 3.

Yes the gas mileage on the TRX is atrocious. In essentially all other respects it is a superior truck.

The Raptor is kinda like your (at the time) hot prom date that you see 10 years later with 8 kids and 7 chins. Yeah she was the hottest girl in school once but now is just old and tired.

Your new GF is hotter, nicer to be inside and is an animal in all ways. Yeah she may be a heavy drinker but it’s worth the perks.

edit: Honestly I like the Raptor. It’s a cool truck. All the Raptor drivers I’ve seen in the TRX have been all smiles. I have friends and family that own them.

But to ignore the TRX as an absolute game changer for the market and acting like mpg or insurance make the Raptor better is just being willfully ignorant. If the R is a better product than the TRX I will switch.
When the TRX actually enters into and completes the Baja 1000......maybe we can talk. Until then it is just the bastard child that Stellantis produced as a #METOO truck LOL. Who's the ignorant one here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.