Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's for the moderators to decide. They don't seem to mind a political comment or meme here or there as long as it doesn't turn into a debate.
Some folks get their p a n t i e s in a bunch when you start talking politics and those conversations never end well.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some folks get their p a n t i e s in a bunch when you start talking politics and those conversations never end well.

You do realize that your post could easily be interpreted as getting your ******* in a bunch when someone started talking politics, right?

Not trying to pick on you, just enjoying the irony.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes and you're showing us you can't keep yours on straight
You do realize that your post could easily be interpreted as getting your ******* in a bunch when someone started talking politics, right?

Not trying to pick on you, just enjoying the irony.
I realized that when I wrote what I wrote and figured I would get responses like these LOL. It's all good though. My words can be interpreted any way one prefers but I know what I was saying and don't need to defend myself. Back to the regular scheduled programming! Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.