Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with most of you, I can think of better things to spend the rest of my money on. But I do have a few q's if anyone has the answer.
1. Will the 21" bar fit in the lower bumper grill?
2. What is the part number for the 30" bar that fits between the grill supports?

I just want to make sure that I get the right stuff. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Banned
Reaction score
ok, not reading the whole thread, were there output pics?

how many lumens are the 2x2?

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I jnstalled my 20inch. It's a bitch. It's gonna work but definitely not an easy install. If you've got the patience and tools, it's a great buy. If not, spend the money and get a rigid. I'm happy with it. Pics tkmorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ADD came with a set up for a 20 inch rigid. Unfortunately this one is a 21 inch so I had to widen the tabs a bit by sledge hammer. As of now, I have it on my truck but not fully mounted. I will continue the rest tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hoffer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna sound like a **** here but, Oh well !

I just cant support this. I do my best to support American companies. I'd rather save and buy Rigid or some other brand from my home than send money to China. Not trying to turn this political, you guys do whatever makes your wallet feel good.

I'm out on this one.

I might buy some for target practice. Just to see if they still work after I shoot them. Better yet, one of you guys shoot them then post up the results. You can buy more they're cheap as hell right?

I am all for buying American, but Rigid and the rest don't make them in the US. They are "assembled in the US" which could mean anything from changing shipping boxes to installing a sticker on them. Some of the money still goes to China either way.