Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna sound like a **** here but, Oh well !

I just cant support this. I do my best to support American companies. I'd rather save and buy Rigid or some other brand from my home than send money to China. Not trying to turn this political, you guys do whatever makes your wallet feel good.

I'm out on this one.

I might buy some for target practice. Just to see if they still work after I shoot them. Better yet, one of you guys shoot them then post up the results. You can buy more they're cheap as hell right?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I tempted to get a 40".... Anyone know if the 40" has the CREE LED's? It doesn't say it so I am guessing no.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to buy it anyway. For $88 how can I not? Haha.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna sound like a **** here but, Oh well !

I just cant support this. I do my best to support American companies. I'd rather save and buy Rigid or some other brand from my home than send money to China. Not trying to turn this political, you guys do whatever makes your wallet feel good.

I'm out on this one.

I might buy some for target practice. Just to see if they still work after I shoot them. Better yet, one of you guys shoot them then post up the results. You can buy more they're cheap as hell right?

Whatever floats your boat man, I got better things to do with the 75% money I'll be saving. But if you buy them for target practice as you say, you're still sending money to China FYI.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat man, I got better things to do with the 75% money I'll be saving. But if you buy them for target practice as you say, you're still sending money to China FYI.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Weather they're for your truck or for target practice, a purchase is a purchase. I'd rather spend 1/4 the price of a Rigid and get 3/4 the output and use the money for something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said ,You do whatever feels good for you. If you don't care then that's you. It's not me. Peace my friend. Enjoy your other 75 percent. I will be poor and proud.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
FRF + Chinese light thread = politics of debt to china discussion. Like clockwork.

Some of us don't feel like blowing thousands of dollars on lights we will only use once in a blue moon. It has nothing to do with politics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn