Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hooked mine to upfitter 4 so I can use then as work lights also. Or if some **** has his brights on behind me

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be easy to tap the wires behind the tail lights or I think there should be one at the trailer harness

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Are ya'll still ordering from same guy I recommended? Or going with someone else? The guy I previously bought from seems to have gone up in price. I paid $120 for 4 of them and would rather go through him just because I like this 3 day shipping from China.

Thanks MiloX, just wanted to confirm I could with no issues. I'm with Nick, I'd like to have access to blind the ******* driver with brights on but I'm all out of switches, lol.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Cool. I just tapped behind the rear lights. Debated using the trailer harness, but honestly I was lazy and didn't want to solder on my back. Lol.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need to run a wire all the way back. They barely draw any power and if you have led reverse bulbs in the tails they're barely drawing anything too. Tap right in.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hooked mine to upfitter 4 so I can use then as work lights also. Or if some **** has his brights on behind me

Good one! I like the "**** has his brights on behind me" I need to do that too!!! Ha - Ha! Thank you!