Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.... Here are some output pics.

Had the truck on ramps to keep it level on my driveway.

In this shot the wall is 25' away.
re9y5e2e.jpg

In this one it is 50' away.
ny4a6e6y.jpg

So now I have warm and cool lights on the back if the truck. Time to switch to LED's in the 3rd brake light and the stock reverse lights.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only concern I would have that I noticed from this pic is where are the heat sinks?! Everyone should note that LEDs durability are only as good as the heat sinks will provide.
he7u5yga.jpg

I'm anxious to see more pics of the casings if u wouldn't mind. Output shots look good though.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swamp. Check out the video comparo up thread a bit. The sinks are deep all the way across the back. Very similar to the rigids but definitely not as many.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good for you! When next time in Germany - I will look around maybe will see you. I just might get a heart-attack to see a Raptor in Germany...!I agree - a Raptor is a great and comfortable vehicle to ride long distances. $4/gal for Premium is not bad at all - so I guess all I can say is this: Genießen Sie die Fahrt !!!

Nur das Beste

I'm in the Rheinland-Pfalz. Hit me up.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

What pattern where the chinese? Glad I'm putting my diffused D2's on the rear.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are spots. They didn't have a diffused option. I was originally going to go with the diffused flush mount Rigids, but decided to give these $50 lights a shot.

Could have gone with flood, but I really wanted to throw a lot of light a long way. We have 9 kids under 10 within 300' of my house. 4 of them directly behind me. I need to see what is going on back there as I back the beast down the driveway... At least that's what I told Mrs. X. :)

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally understandable. Get what works for you!!!

Thanks for the vid. I'll have to make one when I get home. I ended up ordering the Aurora knockoffs.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Nice video MiloX! Fantastic comparison, looking forward to the output!

I'm still kicking the idea of getting another set and doing as you did for the reverse lights. I'm just being lazy and don't want to run a power wire all the way back there and use a relay, lol.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to run separate power and a relay. These only draw 1.1 Amp each.

I just tapped the existing 16ga rev lights.