Review Of China 2x2 Cubes & 30" Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I drive that pig everywhere. 11,000 miles in 9 months. Best road trip vehicle, I've ever been in. The small villages, I jusually get the right of way. I've only had one surface scratch (just clear coat) on it and it was my own fault. We don't have to pay the taxes like the Germans do, so premium is averaging $4.00 a gallon.

Good for you! When next time in Germany - I will look around maybe will see you. I just might get a heart-attack to see a Raptor in Germany...!I agree - a Raptor is a great and comfortable vehicle to ride long distances. $4/gal for Premium is not bad at all - so I guess all I can say is this: Genießen Sie die Fahrt !!!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
u dont need a relay or harness. have u wired the upfitter switches in the pass thru location yet?

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f170/wire-raptor-aux-upfitter-switches-20335/

Nope, My truck is being built tuesday, so I wont even have it until the end of this month/beginning of december. I was looking at that thread and trying to figure this out. I'm a newb when it comes to electrical wiring. Im guessing that there are two wires coming out of these lights, one ground, and the other will connect to the upfitter switch?

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chinese cubes mounted MotuMute style.

ysere2ug.jpg

yrepe3uj.jpg

Still haven't aimed them or anything. Will do that tonight.

Last edited:

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct. u need to connect the pass thru wires then under the hood run a wire to the light. where are u mounting the 20" light?

It's as easy as that??
Switch=> pass thru=> wires to location=> connect to light..

I'm a first timer messing with these lights too so all your help is appreciated..
:head3:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CREE 40INCH240W Combo LED Work Light Bar Lightbar Offroad Jeep SUV ATV 180W288W | eBay

Will this fit in the lower part of the grille?

I wonder if these are actually CREE LEDs or it just says they are.

now that looks like a totron. same mounts and all. that one should be bright if it is a totron

It's as easy as that??
Switch=> pass thru=> wires to location=> connect to light..

I'm a first timer messing with these lights too so all your help is appreciated..
:head3:

yeah sorta lol. connecting the pass thrus are a major PITA. make sure u use a good ground and i always like to seal the connection point when done with some sort of a spray sealer coating.