Retrofitted LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
money is no object when you're dreaming. jk

so your saying I could have the CREE now? it just plugs in where the bulb go's.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
What type of wait are you looking at for these lights right now?

I can probably get you a set right now between 1.5 - 2 weeks.
I have some parts on order and as soon as they come in I'm good to go.
What type of build are you looking for?

Laidout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a standard set with the red inserts tinted black and the upgraded CREE LED bulbs. Is there a possibility of doing a flat black on the trim ring?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
20130813_173652_zps78e38645.jpg

ok how crazy expensive would it be to outline all the lines? all the way around and the side to the smallest one. and just thinking out loud for the sequencel would it help to put the top led 1st line with one second line with 2 and 3rd line with 3 led's. and is it dependent on how hard the brake is pressed?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Looking for a standard set with the red inserts tinted black and the upgraded CREE LED bulbs. Is there a possibility of doing a flat black on the trim ring?

Flat black trim is no problem.

20130813_173652_zps78e38645.jpg

ok how crazy expensive would it be to outline all the lines? all the way around and the side to the smallest one. and just thinking out loud for the sequencel would it help to put the top led 1st line with one second line with 2 and 3rd line with 3 led's. and is it dependent on how hard the brake is pressed?

:confused:

Outline what lines? And outline with what?
To do a nice sequential the LED's should be vertical.
Also it is not dependent on how hard you brake, once you brake the sequential goes till it hits the end.
They are not pressure sensitive.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok was not sure. don't the regular light get brighter the harder you push on it? no mater I was thinking sequential top to middle bottom to middle.

the out line would be the lighter collar red where you have the led's now just put led's on all of that.