Retrofitted LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well... there are about 300 people in line ahead of you, but not to worry... RSiWorks has a small child labor force that does impeccable work. He pays them with stories and promises of Raptor Runs from all over the country, South Dakota, Texas, even Pennsylvania!

Given the current work load, your set should be available by Christmas. RSi doesn't believe in holidays, so child work force can focus on what is important, getting product out the door.

I think I'm first in line, should have mine new tails buy the end of this week.... :eek:

(I keed, I keed... I have know idea when RSi is bringing these to market, at this point he is just toying with our emotions. :D)

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well... there are about 300 people in line ahead of you, but not to worry... RSiWorks has a small child labor force that does impeccable work. He pays them with stories and promises of Raptor Runs from all over the country, South Dakota, Texas, even Pennsylvania!

Given the current work load, your set should be available by Christmas. RSi doesn't believe in holidays, so child work force can focus on what is important, getting product out the door.

I think I'm first in line, should have mine new tails buy the end of this week.... :eek:

(I keed, I keed... I have know idea when RSi is bringing these to market, at this point he is just toying with our emotions. :D)

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Hey Joe I have devised a plan to increase his work force..... :hump:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you can take mine Joe I have to work this winter so I can pay cash for them. Any one with a higher paying job let me know so I can get more mods faster. ps I have duble the child labor hint hint lol

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Official "CUSTOM" Tail Light Retrofit Announcement.

These lights are packed with a total of 300 High End LED's.
The lights can be custom made to either more or less LED's which would adjust the price either higher or lower.
For the standard build it will have a total of 300 with your basic standard black and standard Red lenses.

LED TAILS

LEVEL 300

- New set of OEM tail lights
- 6 Horizontal 20 LED strips per side (Hi/Low lights resistor controlled)
- 3 Horizontal 10 LED strips per side (Resistor controlled for marker lights)
- Custom built inserts for LED mounting
- Custom bulb socket for powering LED's
- Standard Black
- Standard Red inserts

Cost: $975.00 plus shipping

- Send in your lights -$150.00
- Tint Red inserts only +$35.00
- Tint whole outside of lights +$150.00 (2 thin layers of tint,4 coats of clear, wet sanded ,buffed then waxed.)
- Color match light +$45.00
- Upgraded 25 Watt CREE LED back up bulbs +$40.00

If you'd like to just have lights Color Matched or Tinted Lenses or both, we can do that and
priced out accordingly for the opening and sealing of the lights.

Price has been updated due to hyper flash update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the first time I saw that was in Galveston mustang 3 lights lit up the harder you press on the brake that was the coolest thing I've seen at the time anyhow.