Retrofitted LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Not sure if this was addressed earlier but is the reverse light LED as well?

No sir it is not, it's just the regular one in the truck.
All 3 lights are used in these tail lights. The regular turn signal bulbs are used to control hyper flash instead of trying to use load resistors.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ironman, I would strongly recommend adding an option for a bright, high quality led reverse light. As you know, our stockers aren't great, if you add that, I think you'll really have a home run.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
is it possible to add a led with the om back up bulb

Ironman, I would strongly recommend adding an option for a bright, high quality led reverse light. As you know, our stockers aren't great, if you add that, I think you'll really have a home run.

These are the "CREE" LED bulbs I've been looking at which run roughly $40.00 for a pair and pump out 25 watts.

$T2eC16h,!)!E9s2fD)HvBSCJVf2OMw~~60_12.jpg

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think people paying for your lights would totally do a $40 or $50 option for those, as long as they work well and put light every where it's needed.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I think people paying for your lights would totally do a $40 or $50 option for those, as long as they work well and put light every where it's needed.

It's been a super hard struggle trying to keep the cost down on these. In the beginning they were up to almost 1100 bucks which made my jaw drop.
So whatever I pay for the bulbs is what the customer should pay. Truly the best bet is for the customer to purchase them themselves to get the best deal at the moment.
It may be an inconvenience but at least the customer gets exactly what they want.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, and I totally understand that. Thank you for the reply, would you mind posting a link to those bulbs?