Really want 37" tires, but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IronRaptor

IronRaptor

Reaction score
So Pat are you saying that particualr 37" tire will not fit, or none of them will. I ask because I am now getting conflicting posts. G&P and even yourself made it sound as if the 37" will fit with possible rubbing on the UCA (even though the 37's I want to use are more narrow then the ones you use) I know 35" is probably a safer bet, but damn the 37's look good.

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have run both stock and ICON UCA's with a couple of different brands of 37's, I think you are going to be OK. Pats are a different setup and have a larger bearing as he said. Also the toyo's he is running are HUGE Lol...love em ... they look great...but that's not what you are looking at. No worries mate.

fenderstratplayer19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How soon are you doing this? I would love to see photos and know how much rubbing you are getting. If you get away with it then I will most likely follow!! I as well love 37's and my truck only sees dirt roads now and then. no abuse

OP
OP
IronRaptor

IronRaptor

Reaction score
My tires are shot and I am making a 600 mile round trip towing next weekend so probably be doing this next week sometime. Will post picks and let everyone know what happened. I don't sugar coat things either if it sucks I will tell you (and my wife will be sure to tell me...)

fenderstratplayer19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for being honest! I look forward to hearing back! There are so many mixed reviews on 37's. Just not ready to go all out on glass and suspension.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had 37" km2's on for a bit while on stock fenders while waiting for my glass fenders. I had rubbing issue on turns. 0 offset on methods and tire is 37x12.50x17 and mid perch

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs