PP 37 Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMDRaptor

Reaction score
What are you guys doing for the tpms sensors? Do your old Gen 1 sensors fit the Gen 3 wheels? I read the Gen 3 sensors wont work but no solution was provided.

OP
OP
Chewie

Chewie

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you guys doing for the tpms sensors? Do your old Gen 1 sensors fit the Gen 3 wheels? I read the Gen 3 sensors wont work but no solution was provided.
I just had the shop take the ones off the stock rims and put them onto the new ones.

DMDRaptor

Reaction score
Nice. Picking up brand new gen 3 take offs on Saturday for the fresh rubber alone. If I like the way they look I may run the wheels too but I love my gen 1 wheels. At the very least I'll have extra full size spares. I'm excited to run the raptor spec bfg. When I bought my truck Carmax threw on a fresh set of nitto terra grapplers in E load and I've always suspected the ride may have suffered because of that. They have wore very fair over 30k miles though, probably have another 20k easy before needing replaced.