Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azilko

Reaction score
Your Raptor has been built, and was sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicle are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. At this time, it's showing an ETA of December 6th, which is subject to change.

Mariel

I'd Google that company, call them, and ask whats going on. Someone should be a able to give you some info...

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford replied informing me that my truck was "in production" and that it had actually already been built but has not been released from the factory. And the ubiquitous, "check back next week".

I, apparently suffering from delusion, thought whatever the issue may be would be resolved by the time my bird rolled down the line. Uh, wrong. Which, has me thinking, how long will it take to get the hundreds of trucks already produced delivered??

Regardless, no fun knowing your truck is just hanging out in a parking lot.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Regardless, no fun knowing your truck is just hanging out in a parking lot.

The hard water spots are gonna be serious with all the rain in Michigan [emoji41]

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lambchop, you are amongst many friends who are feeling the same way. Theres something holding them up that we are not being told. I don't understand why they can't just give an answer.

rob0589

Reaction score
update from ford service on Facebook. Delivery went from TBD to 12/18! anyone else check for updates and go from tbd to a date?

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update from ford service on Facebook. Delivery went from TBD to 12/18! anyone else check for updates and go from tbd to a date?

No mine was built 10/29. Sat on ramp 59 for a few weeks then went to storage lot... WTF!!! When was your Raptor built??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob0589

Reaction score
So it's not built yet but you have an ETA?

I got my window sticker yesterday. Since September when I started contacting them they gave me november 26th as my build date and sure enough my window sticker popped up yesterday after me touching base with them about an update.