Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, ETA does stand for ESTIMATED time of arrival.

es·ti·mate
verb
ˈestəˌmāt/
roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of.

In my life experience estimates for things have changed often, many times wildly.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a VIN and a Delivery date directly from FORD. It took me three weeks to sell my truck. I was not going to let a dealership hold my Raptor untill I could sell my truck. I dont quite understand how you are going to sell your vehicle in one day once your truck hits the lot. Unless you are just going to trade it into the dealer.

That's the plan. Sure I paid $2,500 over sticker for the new one but already have an agreement in place to make the difference up on trade in. I guess that the benefit of dealing with a small town dealer in Oklahoma. On all car deals there is trade in price and new car price. You are not going to get the best deal on both so pick your side and move on down the road. Sure they would have sold it to me at sticker or possibly less but I'm not so foolish enough to think they will also give me top dollar for my trade. It's all a wash at the end of the day. So I'll sit here with my 2014 until ford gets their shit together and let's loose of the beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the plan. Sure I paid $2,500 over sticker for the new one but already have an agreement in place to make the difference up on trade in. I guess that the benefit of dealing with a small town dealer in Oklahoma. On all car deals there is trade in price and new car price. You are not going to get the best deal on both so pick your side and move on down the road. Sure they would have sold it to me at sticker or possibly less but I'm not so foolish enough to think they will also give me top dollar for my trade. It's all a wash at the end of the day. So I'll sit here with my 2014 until ford gets their shit together and let's loose of the beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really a wash when I have a deal under MSRP and now sold my truck for $5000 more then they offered me. Even if I go and buy a jeep Cherokee for $1000 I've still made a better deal then you have and come out ahead.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current status:

It shows as of yesterday that the plant had received shipping/logistics information for my order, but it has not shipped yet.

mazur

Reaction score
Do you think that the delay has anything to do with the fact that the Media is not going to be able to do any reviews until December? Maybe Ford saw so posts about people going to let the Media do a review with their trucks.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think that the delay has anything to do with the fact that the Media is not going to be able to do any reviews until December? Maybe Ford saw so posts about people going to let the Media do a review with their trucks.

Doubt it, they couldn't be that stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing