Raptor suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronCarl

Reaction score
I have a 2020 raptor I have a slide in the bed where I carry tools it lowers my bed 1.5” I have installed airlift air bags they make the height correct but I am not satisfied with this and I feel it limits the travel of the factory suspension I have been looking at different leaf springs but afraid it would make the ride much stiffer does anyone know one of a engineered performance rear suspension fix

Thank you

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius with airbags. There are TONS of suspension threads on FRF. Use the search in the top right of your screen. But you will probably want +2 Deavers.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 raptor I have a slide in the bed where I carry tools it lowers my bed 1.5” I have installed airlift air bags they make the height correct but I am not satisfied with this and I feel it limits the travel of the factory suspension I have been looking at different leaf springs but afraid it would make the ride much stiffer does anyone know one of a engineered performance rear suspension fix

Thank you
I went with the Deaver +2 HD’s. They have a higher spring rate, that I initially felt. However, within a week or two I was used to them, and I can throw the boat on the back of the truck and not have the headlights pointed at the sky. In my case it’s worthwhile. It’s supposed to be 450 pounds of increased weight capacity. However, because they’re 11 leafs instead of the OE 4, it’s much more progressive and less felt.