Raptor suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbro

Reaction score
I've had deavers for 3 years. If you use the truck like a truck I recommend the HDs. Choose the hight you like. I went with +4HD. I'm in the minority here, but I like factory rakes. I can't stand the back lower than the front EVER! Now matter what is in the back or towing heavy by Raptor standards. However, I must keep ~200lbs of tools and $hit in the back to ride good empty. When I have ~400lbs it rides like a dream. I do have load E tires though as well. That affects the ride as I have been educated on site about after I purchased them.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I've had deavers for 3 years. If you use the truck like a truck I recommend the HDs. Choose the hight you like. I went with +4HD. I'm in the minority here, but I like factory rakes. I can't stand the back lower than the front EVER! Now matter what is in the back or towing heavy by Raptor standards. However, I must keep ~200lbs of tools and $hit in the back to ride good empty. When I have ~400lbs it rides like a dream. I do have load E tires though as well. That affects the ride as I have been educated on site about after I purchased them.

What are your pressures set at?