Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what got moved in heaven and earth but I'm glad Jason and his better half, Joyce, are coming to the Raptor-stravaganza in Vegas. :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, where is everyone staying in Vegas?

We have special needs :mrgreen: because of our mascot:

IMG_1757.jpg
[/IMG]

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
I'm very excited to see the buzz on the forum about the event. I'll try to check in every couple of days with any more confirmed news. In addition to the short track, we are looking at an off road course around the Nellis Dunes. We are looking at some visitors flying in from Dearborn from the event. We are hoping to make this a great event as a thanks to our Raptor Owners and as an opportunity to spread the word on this great truck. Bring your sunscreen and your camera.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It keeps getting better

oh ya the Deavers get installed on Tues so I'll have them on and tested before Vegas ;)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm very excited to see the buzz on the forum about the event. I'll try to check in every couple of days with any more confirmed news. In addition to the short track, we are looking at an off road course around the Nellis Dunes. We are looking at some visitors flying in from Dearborn from the event. We are hoping to make this a great event as a thanks to our Raptor Owners and as an opportunity to spread the word on this great truck. Bring your sunscreen and your camera.

Welcome Mike! We're glad to have you join us here at SVToffroad.com!

We are looking forward to the Raptor Roundup. It'll be great to meet other Raptor owners, potential Raptor owners and you and the folks from Ford.

How about having a Raptor-only parking area at the event?!

I look forward to meeting you and everyone else.

welcome.jpg

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
Welcome Mike! We're glad to have you join us here at SVToffroad.com!

We are looking forward to the Raptor Roundup. It'll be great to meet other Raptor owners, potential Raptor owners and you and the folks from Ford.

How about having a Raptor-only parking area at the event?!

I look forward to meeting you and everyone else.

welcome.jpg

We'll look into special parking. I think we are going to try and get the Raptors as close to the track as possible for ease of track access. I haven't been to this section of LVMS before.

As of this morning, 24 Raptor owners have registered for the event and we are still over two weeks out. The regional personnel who will be attending, as well as the folks in Dearborn, are very excited.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Mike! Definitely the largest gathering of owners that I'm aware of, to date.

Looking forward to it!

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I'm really excited for this! I was just at Rigid today as well so they could do some measurements and such, I managed to get a few stickers from them and will bring them with me to hand out to whoever wants one. I got them in red, black and blue. And just as Bstoner will have the first Raptor with Deavers, I'll have my Magnaflow exhaust on so people can finally hear a 6.2 with aftermarket exhaust..........and of course all of the other fame my Raptor is known for;)