Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Well I'm in if I can register!!! Damnit, I go to the website and the like for the raptor ride and drive isn't there! It was there last week and said to register today, but now it's not! I don't know if it's because I'm trying to get there from work or what...anyway I'll be there I just need to find the link again to register.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

I believe he is saying that a person interested in a Raptor is better off going to any Ford dealer and getting one for $500 above invoice (which is pretty common) instead of payng $500 under sticker with the dealership owner 'hookup'

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Ok I couldn't sign up from work, something in the work internet connections wouldn't let me. Signed up from home. Hey, are you supposed to get something in the mail show you registered? It just said register complete, and I didn't get anything in my email???

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here fergie. Neither JoyJoy nor I received any sort of confirmation that we'd registered, except for that pop up you describe. Hrm...

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
looks like there's gona be a party tonight...well that night...or day...maybe that night too

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe he is saying that a person interested in a Raptor is better off going to any Ford dealer and getting one for $500 above invoice (which is pretty common) instead of payng $500 under sticker with the dealership owner 'hookup'

Yes sir, thank you and sorry if I was a bit confusing explaining that.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you know Stevo and walk into team ford asking for the Stevo deal they begin at -500 off of MSRP.:banghead:

So I say forget the dealership owner hook up and start yourself at 500 above invoice instead.

Steve is the owner, talk to Chris in SVT, tell him Dan from the forum sent you, and I am sure he will do you right. All I can say, take it or leave it.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds almost like Raptor Run 2 reunion. Look forward to seeing BigJ and JoyJoy (just stay out of my truck this time.)