Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm afraid for MMD... very afraid. I keep looking at this:

We all know what happened the last time he got close to 2000 posts and here he is talking about "other forums"???

Oh the horror! LOL

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your are correct...

2000-posts.gif
Micawave-TheHorrorMicaScalin560.flv.jpg

BTW, as far as I know, there are no "other forums" - just black holes from which only a small number of refugees who BANNED together and found a new home.

Here's a pic of one of the refugees walking across the desert...

IMG_1711.jpg

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your are correct...

2000-posts.gif
Micawave-TheHorrorMicaScalin560.flv.jpg

BTW, as far as I know, there are no "other forums" - just black holes from which only a small number of refugees who BANNED together and found a new home.

Here's a pic of one of the refugees walking across the desert...

IMG_1711.jpg

AWWW... POOR fella! He looks lost... did you give him a cookie?

Falcon

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for all you Vegas guys or anyone else coming to the event who does NOT own a Raptor yet! I just found out that Team Ford is indeed one of the sponsor for this event. These guys have sold over 40 of the 5.4 and have sold/ordered over 20 of the 6.2. They are the leader in Raptor sales as the owner is indeed one of the guys who helped in the development of the truck and races the truck. He is really cool and will be doing the high speed drive along at the event. I confirmed this with him, as well told him I would let the forum know that if you are looking for a great deal on this truck, Team is the place to go! I am trying to get the SVT Manager (Chris) to post on this site, as he is the guy all Raptor orders go through. At any rate, tell him Dan from this forum sent you and I think he will get you into a truck. If you can, try and meet him and the owner at the event. If you want the owners name, PM me, as he can be seen on many of the Raptor Race videos if you google them! Hope to see you all at the event!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're the man, Dan :)

Have you tried to get us Raptor-only parking (and signage) at the event? I'm sure Ford and the dealership would love to see all the Raptors parked together :thumbsup:

Perhaps they'd even be willing to set aside some swag for the Raptor owners. After all, who is more deserving than us? (Well, don't ask the dealership they probably want the swag to go to the potential new owners instead).

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say this, I spoke to the owner direct and he said anyone who stated Dan sent them, and wants to buy a Raptor, he will make it happen. Again this is the number 1 selling Raptor dealer head and shoulders.... no one comes close! These guys are ALL about the Raptor! The owner will be one of the drivers doing the high speed runs with us! Way cool. I will see what I can do!

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say this, I spoke to the owner direct and he said anyone who stated Dan sent them, and wants to buy a Raptor, he will make it happen. Again this is the number 1 selling Raptor dealer head and shoulders.... no one comes close! These guys are ALL about the Raptor! The owner will be one of the drivers doing the high speed runs with us! Way cool. I will see what I can do!

If you know Stevo and walk into team ford asking for the Stevo deal they begin at -500 off of MSRP.:banghead:

So I say forget the dealership owner hook up and start yourself at 500 above invoice instead.