Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have no plans for Friday night so if someone has a suggestion...

How about you locals? Any plans or desire to get together?

I could go for a brushless car wash too - if anyone has any suggestions.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Is there a touchless wash any LV local can recommend close to the Nugget?

Are you staying at the Nugget? I'm gonna give mine a good detailing int he morning before I leave and then just go over it again with quick detailer later.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could go for a brushless car wash too - if anyone has any suggestions.

Dan- two car washes I would recommend, 1st is the Sam's Club off 215/Rainbow. Does a good job for $6.00 and its just pressure washing. 2nd is a hand wash with tunnel. About $20.00 for a good wash and vacuum/interior wipe down.

Brian- I can meet up around that time and we can go from there. Its only a few minutes from my house.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Dan- two car washes I would recommend, 1st is the Sam's Club off 215/Rainbow. Does a good job for $6.00 and its just pressure washing. 2nd is a hand wash with tunnel. About $20.00 for a good wash and vacuum/interior wipe down.

Brian- I can meet up around that time and we can go from there. Its only a few minutes from my house.

Let me know when and where you guys are meeting up and I'll roll with ya. I've got the nav so I can meet up where ever. Plus, all three of us are in white Raptors, people would wonder what the hell we're up too, lol.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my guess is the parking lot of gas station on the corner of WIndmill/LVB. but well see. Where are you staying at?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chad, please post the location and time of meeting (and departure) so we can meet up and make the drive there. We're staying on the other side of the airport and will probably meet up with you for the drive up to the Speedway

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you staying at the Nugget? I'm gonna give mine a good detailing int he morning before I leave and then just go over it again with quick detailer later.

I'm in the El Cortez, right by Freemont St.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Chad, where is the 2nd car wash ("hand wash with tunnel")? Do I need to be a Sam's Club member to use the car wash? (I'm a Costco guy and they still don't have car washes)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
CHAD, SOCO, DAN, MarkT and anyone else interested in meeting south of town....how's the Food 4 Less parking lot sound?
It's on the SE corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Blue Diamond(Windmill Ln.)
7:30 meet 7:45 departure

I'm getting in around 5ish will be going to eat with the fam @ South Point then maybe hit some tables up for a bit if anyone is interested in meeting up??

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHAD, SOCO, DAN, MarkT and anyone else interested in meeting south of town....how's the Food 4 Less parking lot sound?
It's on the SE corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Blue Diamond(Windmill Ln.)
7:30 meet 7:45 departure

I'm getting in around 5ish will be going to eat with the fam @ South Point then maybe hit some tables up for a bit if anyone is interested in meeting up??

How long is the drive to the Speedway? MilkeM said he'd be there @7am, and I expect there's some paperwork to fill out before they let anyone loose on the track. Knowing the amount of Raptor BS that will be flying, I'd suggest 7am @ Food 4 less - especially if anyone has an 8am track slot.

Andy