Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Just talked to my Pops and we're good to go. Going to have a total of 6 people...2 shooters for sure.

What's the deal with buying ammo in Las Vegas? Don't you need to have a NV ID?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean we're gonna meet BS's dad?! :mrgreen: We'll have a lot to talk about ;)

Riku, you've got the commitments now for shooting Sunday morning?

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fox are supposed to have reps at the Roundup, and the truck below might be there too.

foxshox640x480.jpg

This is Bob Fox's personal Raptor - ours were VRO #1 & #2 for 6.2l Raptors for North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz. His only showed up last week 'cos Ford had to do his custom gfx.

The hood is a copy of the Raptor R, but instead of the Ford logo, it's the fox, with their Fox (blue) logo bottom right. The doors have Fox Racing Shox on the lower panel and the tailgate has the blue fox image like the shocks.

Sorry 'bout the quality of the pic - I got it from the Dealership owner by cell phone.

Andy

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
he'll be there on Saturday too Dan!! What better way to spend Father's Day than shooting guns!!!

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean we're gonna meet BS's dad?! :mrgreen: We'll have a lot to talk about ;)

Riku, you've got the commitments now for shooting Sunday morning?

I think we are at 4-5 now, we can handle a few more if anyone is interested. We're on! I will have 3-4 with me from our website.

If I don't see you guy's on the forum until then please look for the GunBlog.com graphic black raptor.

Anyone from the SVT Offroad forum gets a T-Shirt!

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*Sob* Boo Hoo. I am still sitting here smack dab in the middle of Mizzry waiting for a Black Raptor to show up.

Falcon

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*Sob* Boo Hoo. I am still sitting here smack dab in the middle of Mizzry waiting for a Black Raptor to show up.

Falcon

What does Ford/the Dealership say about when it'll move?

ANdy

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you should ask Andy... that's the same thing I asked them this afternoon. They said the guy that knows how to get that information is not there but will be there tomorrow. Does that five YOU a big warm fuzzy? They called me today and I was saying "YES!" ... but they just wanted the Lincoln Town Car back 'cause a woman wanted to buy it. <G> I did get a new Tarus to drive though... getting closer <G>.

Falcon

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a touchless wash any LV local can recommend close to the Nugget?

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And...any plans for Friday night? After driving for 8hrs I'll probably just want to hang out down Fremont Street.