Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, I am not on your list... registered for an 0815 Slot. If I get my truck. If I make it, I will be in for the shoot as well.

Falcon

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bagillion hour drive back to Santa Cruz, so I'll be leaving o'dark 30 in the morning.

Andy

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume everyone wants to avoid afternoon Vegas to LA traffic so we should do this early. Start at 8am maybe finish around 11-12 sound good? Need a strong confirmed 5 though to put this on. 8 would be nice. It means you guys get a lot of time with the latest model weapons.

087.jpg

068.jpg

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet tools Riku... I am hoping I can make it all the more now <G>. Still no truck.

Falcon

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume everyone wants to avoid afternoon Vegas to LA traffic so we should do this early. Start at 8am maybe finish around 11-12 sound good? Need a strong confirmed 5 though to put this on. 8 would be nice. It means you guys get a lot of time with the latest model weapons.

087.jpg

068.jpg

That ACR looks really nice, I thought about buying one my self but that was before they announced the cost of one lol And that XDM 45 would look real nice next to my XDM 9mm :)

DSC00985.jpg

DSC01412.jpg