Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
So will we deff. need this or will we be ok if we don't get it? Also, I see you're in Phoenix...do you work at one of the local dealers or something?

You do not need to pre register - it is encouraged for our planning purposes. By registering you'll get preferential driving times. If we have 15 people who want to drive at 8:45 and 3 registered, those three will get to go first. Everyone should get on the track, but I don't want you to wait three hours. Registered attendees also get dibs on the Raptor swag. We hope to have enough for everyone, but by registering you get first shot.

I work in the Phoenix regional office for Ford. We support dealers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Southern Nevada.

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
I sent out a confirmation email about 45 minutes ago. I apologize if it was too large. Only 3 got sent back as undeliverable, so I think we are doing pretty good. Check your spam folders if you did not receive your confirmation. Send me a PM with either your email address or name and I can confirm for you as well.

Thanks!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! I did find it in my (gmail's) spam box, by the way.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is gonna be great! My thanks to Mike McNellis at Ford South West for taking great care of us at the event! We make a great team Mike - Ford, you and us!

I got my email confirmation (thanks for that). It does not have my run time on it so I'll send a reply to Mike asking him to confirm what I think they are (my wife is also driving - I didn't register Sadie).

ford_2.jpg

A Raptor in a Raptor above the Raptors:

awesome13.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A bunch of folks are working behind the scenes to try and make things happen - good things.

If you're going to Las Vegas please let me know by PM or email (danf 91392 at yahoo dot com) so we can coordinate our group's activities.

And if you happen to be on the other Raptor forums see if you can get in touch with those who are going so we can coordinate the entire "Raptor Nation" going to Vegas.

More info and details will follow by email in the next day or two.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Falcon, are you serious?! You're coming to Las Vegas from Mizzery?

THAT will be great! And maybe you can inspire (and collect) other Raptor owners along the way. Have you met Rick Price? Yoo hoo! Rick! I think he's in your neck of the woods and he's threatened to come out West to meet up.

Actually I am serious at this point... gotta get my Raptor first... they are saying tomorrow or the next day. I ain't leavin town without it! <G>. Rick is a great guy... he is the one that hooked me up with my dealer. Haven't talked much since the great migration... he didn't make the trip for some reason. I really thought that he would. I plan to call him tomorrow, we will see if the Price is Right <G>.

WOW...Talking about a road trip!

You going to take Route 66 or are you going to cut down to I-20 and I-10?

Probably go thru New Mexico and Texas... my oldest Son is in Austin, and I got a real good buddy up by
Truth or Consequences. I live on Route 66... I think that's why I have so many kicks <G>.

ROAD TRIP!!!

Hope you get that beast soon Falcon! (And Ford should give you a special award if you make the drive to Vegas just for this event!!!)

Like I told Dan, I ain't leavin town without it <G>. How 'bout it Mike Mac... some kind of "farthest traveled" prize? <GG>

Falcon... You're the MAN! Make it happen my friend! That's too cool!!

Gonna try real hard Jason. What is the deal on the Cortez? Are they all booked up??

Falcon

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably go thru New Mexico and Texas... my oldest Son is in Austin, and I got a real good buddy up by
Truth or Consequences. I live on Route 66... I think that's why I have so many kicks <G>.

Falcon

It would be cool if I can get my Raptor in time to caravan with you.