Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
There will be a confirmation email per your requests. It will likely come out tomorrow, possibly today if I can catch up. I'm hoping to ensure we only send one confirmation out, but if you get two notes please have mercy on me.

Would a reminder email Wednesday or Thursday next week be beneficial?

So will we deff. need this or will we be ok if we don't get it? Also, I see you're in Phoenix...do you work at one of the local dealers or something?

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm booked into the El Cortez :) They only had rooms in the Cabana Suites available when I called.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like we're not staying at the El Cortez after all. We had reservations in a non-smoking room with our dog but they called back and cancelled our reservation.

I hope to have this resolved tomorrow...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fellas (and Joy Joy and Sadie as the only two females in the mix that I know of... and before Dan says it Joy, I am NOT calling you a Dog <G> Rather I am calling Sadie a Lady!) Since Ford is telling me I am going to actually get my Raptor, I signed up for the festivities a bit ago. Hope Mrs. Falcon (Sheryl) can come too. What is the situation with the Cortez Dan... are they out of rooms? Is there a fall-back in the same area?? Man it's a long way from Mizzoura. Think I should bring some Mud??? <G>

Falcon

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Falcon, are you serious?! You're coming to Las Vegas from Mizzery?

are_you_serious.jpg

THAT will be great! And maybe you can inspire (and collect) other Raptor owners along the way. Have you met Rick Price? Yoo hoo! Rick! I think he's in your neck of the woods and he's threatened to come out West to meet up.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well fellas (and Joy Joy and Sadie as the only two females in the mix that I know of... and before Dan says it Joy, I am NOT calling you a Dog <G> Rather I am calling Sadie a Lady!) Since Ford is telling me I am going to actually get my Raptor, I signed up for the festivities a bit ago. Hope Mrs. Falcon (Sheryl) can come too. What is the situation with the Cortez Dan... are they out of rooms? Is there a fall-back in the same area?? Man it's a long way from Mizzoura. Think I should bring some Mud??? <G>

Falcon

WOW...Talking about a road trip!

You going to take Route 66 or are you going to cut down to I-20 and I-10?

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ROAD TRIP!!!

Hope you get that beast soon Falcon! (And Ford should give you a special award if you make the drive to Vegas just for this event!!!)

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Falcon... You're the MAN! Make it happen my friend! That's too cool!!