Raptor Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

john94si

Reaction score
how can you track them? My buddies doesn't show up in cotus but has a vin wih oct build date

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As stated here a hundred times, Raptors don't show up in COTUS, and ETIS provides only the most basic of information.
A few members here can check inventory directly because they have access to Ford's system via their employers.
If you have a VIN, you can use ResearchManiacs to see if your Window Sticker has been produced yet.
Contact Ford Service on Facebook to ask about your status.
Better yet, call Ford Performance directly at 800-367-3788, Option 1, to get an immediate status.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this. For the record. I didn't get bedliner or graphics. So....

Looks like your Raptor has been sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicle are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. There's no delivery ETA at this time. I suggest checking back in with us in a week or two.

Mariel

Gen2Raptor

Reaction score
LOL

Just got this. For the record. I didn't get bedliner or graphics. So....

Looks like your Raptor has been sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicle are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. There's no delivery ETA at this time. I suggest checking back in with us in a week or two.

Mariel

I got the exact same response, see below... what the hell??

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 74