Raptor Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BlackRap

Reaction score
My dealer told me that often times with these early production builds, there will be a little bit more miles than the typical new build. He said not to be alarmed if it has 20-30 miles... but they will put a sticker on the windshield with the exact amount of miles it had when it left the plant so I know it wasn't them driving it around.

but who knows.. maybe they just make stickers and it put on the windshields themselves :ROFLJest:

That would be my luck and it would be in the body shop too cause it came in with damage from the transport...:biggrin:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short. When my wife went to pick up her Macan Turbo, the Porsche dealership left it outside and unlock while she was completing the paperwork. In the meantime, some chick got in it with a metal belt on and scratched the driver's seat really bad. Needless to say, it cost Porsche $4500 to replace the 18 way drivers seat before she took delivery. They were pissed at the chick and the sale rep for leave the door unlocked. It happens, trust me...

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short. When my wife went to pick up her Macan Turbo, the Porsche dealership left it outside and unlock while she was completing the paperwork. In the meantime, some chick got in it with a metal belt on and scratched the driver's seat really bad. Needless to say, it cost Porsche $4500 to replace the 18 way drivers seat before she took delivery. They were pissed at the chick and the sale rep for leave the door unlocked. It happens, trust me...

They don't make a word to describe how pissed I would be. :mad: Your dealer needs a private, glass delivery bay like ours.

Porsche041.jpg

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't make a word to describe how pissed I would be. :mad: Your dealer needs a private, glass delivery bay like ours.

Porsche041.jpg

^That's the way to do it. The Mrs wasn't pissed though. She took it in stride...

Justtoph

Reaction score
When I asked Ford Service Sarah gave the build date and delivery date. Everything was tentative though and I sent a follow up message to them today and hopefully they will respond tomorrow!!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor was built on 10/28. My dealer said his ETA to dealer is week of 11/5. Ford service said ETA to dealer is 11/16? Why the hell aren't they on the same page??? SMH.

WE CAN PUT A MAN ON THE MOON, BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHEN A TRUCK IS GOING TO BE BUILT...LET ALONE BE DELIVERED???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fixmdude

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten one in yet? I found a dealership online this weekend whose website claims to have one newly in stock. I chatted with someone online when they were closed who also checked their stock and said they had it in, and a rep would call me on Mon. My concern is that it's 1000 miles away so I'd have to pay without seeing that they really have one, and the Ford website doesn't show this dealer as having any at that dealer or on order. On top of that , the ePrice is thousands below MSRP just like their other F150s. If it's too good to be true, I've got to wonder if they really have one already. The dealers around me want $10k over sticker and don't have any yet. I just moved to a mountain in the middle of nowhere with a 1/2 mile steep driveway to save $100k+ on the house for this area, so I really need one to get home this winter, not as a toy. I can't spend over sticker and I can't wait for next year for that to come around. I could call a friend in that area to go check it out but at that price I'm sure it will be gone in the next day. I've had bad experiences with Jeep/Dodge so really don't want to get a RAM. My fall-back plan is to get a used 2009 H3T.

Last edited: