Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I did. And saving on sales tax because of it ($1058 to be exact). Our county does not have a Use tax as it was voted down.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well our governor screwed us. This post made me check with the state today. When I ordered my Raptor, it was a week after the county had a vote on Use tax for out of states purchases. It was voted down then but apparently the next month our lovely governor pass a temporary legislation to over turn it until 2016 to be reviewed again by the state supreme court.

Damn it, that is going to cost me $900 more in taxes. Guess a mod to cross off my list, damn.

Sent using Tapatalk

ESSDOT

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I am new to the Raptor Forum and Ford as a whole, I would like to ask you all a question. Does anyone know any places in Az or close that will sell a Raptor at invoice or a bit over? There was a guy that said he was in the military and went through the Exchange program, I am as well but with me not being overseas I can't use it. I would like to know of some places that are in a reasonbale distance that offer invoice. This is a great site and thanks for the info in advance.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I am new to the Raptor Forum and Ford as a whole, I would like to ask you all a question. Does anyone know any places in Az or close that will sell a Raptor at invoice or a bit over? There was a guy that said he was in the military and went through the Exchange program, I am as well but with me not being overseas I can't use it. I would like to know of some places that are in a reasonbale distance that offer invoice. This is a great site and thanks for the info in advance.
From the front page of this thread
Arizona:
Tom Jones Ford - Buckeye, AZ - 1% over invoice - ordered (loke) Update: loke actually bought a terrain one of the lot for 1% over invoice!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow. almost no dealers are willing to order in cincinnati for near invoice. Wondering if I should go out of state?

If you do, Jack Kain Ford in Versailles, KY is about 90 minutes from Cincy. I've ordered 2 Raptors through them, hands down the best car buying experiences I've ever had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vpitt

Reaction score
wow. almost no dealers are willing to order in cincinnati for near invoice. Wondering if I should go out of state?

Have you tried Kerry ford? I bought mine there, it's near Cincy and they gave me a pretty attractive deal. PM me if you want any info.

Kaizman

Reaction score
Thanks to Steve (Raptor911), dealt with Steve Miller yesterday and ordered a Black LE at invoice. Steve was great to deal with and the process was as easy as could be. They do have (2) Raptor SC's on the lot, 1 Black and 1 Terrain and again selling at invoice. The wife drove the terrain and took awhile to make her decision but decided to wait and order the SE instead.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a salesman at Tom Jones Ford and he pretty much laughed at me and said we don't do that here. Plus all of out allocations have been fulfilled.

I had trouble finding a good deal in AZ also. I went through Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford (thanks Raptor911) in New York. Ordered at invoice and had it shipped to me in Phoenix. Still came out ahead by a good bit.

ESSDOT

Reaction score
Also called Peoria Ford here in Az and they dealer said they are the #1 Raptor dealer in 23 states. Trying to see if I can get one at or a bit above invoice. Been waiting for a call back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc