Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks very close to invoice. That would a heck of a deal for the Costco program.
Did a quick check on truecars.com for invoice but I might have missed something.

Added you to others (on the bottom).

D

Deleted member 12951

Really? I bought my screw for under 49K. :)

You can do much better than 54K when you buy at invoice.

Invoice on my build is $54,915.92, that is with every possible factory option. Then with $50 over invoice pricing, plus Admin fee of $249 and $150 for Taxes/Title processing, the total came to $55,364.92 ($449 over invoice). So unless they would sell under invoice, I don't know how you can do much better than 54k?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when comparing truck pricing, you have to compare options. You have the SE and i bet your truck must be maxed out on options.

Invoice on my build is $54,915.92, that is with every possible factory option. Then with $50 over invoice pricing, plus Admin fee of $249 and $150 for Taxes/Title processing, the total came to $55,364.92 ($449 over invoice). So unless they would sell under invoice, I don't know how you can do much better than 54k?

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in Manhattan and I have called around to every dealership within reason. Everyone is at MSRP or 4k above. I got one dealership down 1K below MSRP

Tried Holman Ford in NJ and spoke with Dave Gonya but they are at list price now. So maybe take it off the master list.

If anyone has any leads for me, I am in Manhattan but go to the east end of Long Island weekly. I am willing to go 4 hours or so to get a new Supercrew.

Thanks

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can order a Raptor at Invoice from Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY. Contact Steve Miller - c585-613-6467 - e-mail: [email protected].

Tell Steve Khoi sent you.

Live in Manhattan and I have called around to every dealership within reason. Everyone is at MSRP or 4k above. I got one dealership down 1K below MSRP

Tried Holman Ford in NJ and spoke with Dave Gonya but they are at list price now. So maybe take it off the master list.

If anyone has any leads for me, I am in Manhattan but go to the east end of Long Island weekly. I am willing to go 4 hours or so to get a new Supercrew.

Thanks

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks

That sucks about Holman.. Next time I see Dave I'll have to ask him why they're back at list.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can order a Raptor at Invoice from Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY. Contact Steve Miller - c585-613-6467 - e-mail: [email protected].

Tell Steve Khoi sent you.

I emailed and left him VM's with no reply.

I also believe i read that he is seriously backlogged with orders. are you sure he can still do the same deal?