Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
talk to randy. -------------------------------------------------------------->

That's good to know I have went to frontier for the last three trucks that I was looking to buy and they wouldn't deal at all. My raptor I ended buying form The Ford Store in Morgan Hill at 500 over invoice and this was ordered. Someday I would like to come but your shop and say hi, where is it ?

As you can guess I have a glass company in Santa Clara ( Advanced Glass & Mirror Co. )

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a '14 Race Red Raptor at Invoice today. Salem Ford and Hyundai . Salem, New Hampshire. (603)898-9766. Great people to deal with and no pressure.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added a few more options to my raptor order today and noticed my priority went from 19 to 15. Does that mean 4 orders have been completed since my original order was made?

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I added a few more options to my raptor order today and noticed my priority went from 19 to 15. Does that mean 4 orders have been completed since my original order was made?

Actually that can be true if the dealer does it "right". They start at 10 and add one for each other order in line and then move everyone up when one gets pulled. I know my dealer did it that way and blood said some dealers do it that way. Maybe your dealer will tell you.