Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not too bad for getting one off the lot instead of ordering. Some people got that kind of deal and had to wait for it to be built.

All I did was say, "What's your best price? I'm paying cash". It was pretty easy!

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid Invoice on the 2013 that I ordered & I am in Jacksonville Florida. I shopped around to find a dealer that was willing to order me one at Invoice. I told my dealer that I would send them some business. They said great but that they doubted that they would sell another one at Invoice.

I have been tempted to to see if they will order me another one at Invoice. I could trade in my 2007 Z71 Tahoe on it.

Funny thing is that I like my Raptor so much I would be willing to pay close to Msrp for one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Out of the over 20 dealers I contacted in the whole state of Florida only 1 would go below MSRP. I paid around $1500 over invoice at Jarret Gordon Ford in Winter Haven for my all cash deal last month. Dealers will not budge in Florida. They all tell me the same thing, "most dealers are asking over sticker, we will only take sticker price on Raptors". Then they say they will match or beat anyone's price, but they won't when you show them the list of dealers here that will do $500 over invoice.

I was prepared to pay sticker since I didn't want to wait until spring by ordering out of state, but I got lucky with Jarret Gordon Ford. Enough people want these trucks and are willing to pay sticker that they don't have to lower their prices.

Added you to the others list. Congrats!

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

I paid Invoice on the 2013 that I ordered & I am in Jacksonville Florida. I shopped around to find a dealer that was willing to order me one at Invoice. I told my dealer that I would send them some business. They said great but that they doubted that they would sell another one at Invoice.

I have been tempted to to see if they will order me another one at Invoice. I could trade in my 2007 Z71 Tahoe on it.

Funny thing is that I like my Raptor so much I would be willing to pay close to Msrp for one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Willing to say which Ford dealer in Jacksonville, FL so I can add it to the list? Even if they may not do another. Thanks!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everybody pays the ADV (advertising) fee because that's what Ford charges the dealers.

D

Deleted member 12951

We all do. I would really like to see locktech's deal but when called out on it, he goes MIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I looked at my invoice and know where does it say anything about an advertising charge.

There is a Documentary fee: $398.00 (this includes computer,clerical,administrative, and document delivery)
Registration/Title fee: $92.50
Motor Vehicle Tire Fee: $7.50
NJ Supplemental Titling fee: $197.99

Last edited: