Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We straightened it out. No where was it posted on my invoice but must be figured into the price I paid. I was at $1000.00 over invoice which is what the adv. and fuel fees are.

vpitt

Reaction score
Picked up a 2013 Terrain Scab off the lot from Kerry Ford in Cincinnati, OH for about $400 over invoice out the door 2 weeks ago. I was really happy with my buying experience there. I was in and out very quickly and they didn't try to sell me any extra BS. I dealt with Flint(internet sales) first and then another salesman named Tom Frede. Both were great to deal with. Tell them Vlad with the Terrain Raptor sent you. I'm sure they will take care of you.

vpitt

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I was originally going to order one through them, but they offered me a similar one off the lot for the same price so I had to jump on it!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy your beast! I really liked the terrain scab I saw in person before finally deciding on my blue one. They are an amazing machine!

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
puba8ujy.jpg

$1,000 over invoice near the DC area..Waldorf Ford in MD...if you have any questions message me and I will give you the salesman information. Very nice guy and no hassle at all..I would def buy another vehicle from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk