Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying the adv fee. I'm not dealing with Oliver so wanted to confirm that I wasn't getting added on fees.

Once the order had been placed and deposit made how long did it take for the raptor come in?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying the adv fee. I'm not dealing with Oliver so wanted to confirm that I wasn't getting added on fees.

Once the order had been placed and deposit made how long did it take for the raptor come in?

For me: ordered 9/4, built 11/12, and expecting delivery this week or next.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. So it's about a 3 month turnaround. Thanks again for all the info.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
skyscraper or others that have ordered from Morgan Hill, once you placed the $1000 deposit did you get anything in writing from them?

I gave them my cc today for the $1000 and he text me back a pic of the cc receipt but said no contract or sales invoice will be sent until I get the truck... Felt kind of sketchy but since no one else on the forum had issues with it I left it alone. I asked if the deposit is refundable or transferable and he said yes at anytime but then again this was just a phone conversation, nothing in writing.

Can anyone that ordered from MH tell me if this is normal procedure for them? My sales rep stated the next time I will hear from them is "When the truck is in production, I will keep u inform as the built in the plant".

Just kind of worried that's all.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
skyscraper or others that have ordered from Morgan Hill, once you placed the $1000 deposit did you get anything in writing from them?

I gave them my cc today for the $1000 and he text me back a pic of the cc receipt but said no contract or sales invoice will be sent until I get the truck... Felt kind of sketchy but since no one else on the forum had issues with it I left it alone. I asked if the deposit is refundable or transferable and he said yes at anytime but then again this was just a phone conversation, nothing in writing.

Can anyone that ordered from MH tell me if this is normal procedure for them? My sales rep stated the next time I will hear from them is "When the truck is in production, I will keep u inform as the built in the plant".

Just kind of worried that's all.

I signed and faxed back the 500 over invoice price but had no paperwork except copy of the check for 1k I sent them. I wasn't worried since its an established dealership. I couldn't understand why some people wouldn't want to do that, but all is well with me.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I signed and faxed back the 500 over invoice price /
I didn't get any paper work or was required to sign anything. My initial email requesting if they would sale at invoice was replied with this attached form but nothing was signed by the dealer or me. I just want to make sure that I will get a raptor at the price agreed to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 61

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you will have any problems. Mine is on the train/rail yard and I will have it next week so ill let you know what the final verdict is. What you can do is call your salesman and get a printout of the breakdown of cost, including TT&L, I don't see them raising price after all that.

marioec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This dealer was the closest I could find to Florida willing to offer close to invoice pricing.

I just signed my buyers order for a 2014 Raptor with

Wade Ford of Atlanta Georgia
Larry Farmer
770-733-4811

confirmed price of $500 over invoice.

Requires a signed buyers order and $1000 refundable deposit

What's the waiting time on your order. I'm also from Florida looking for a dealer to work with me $500 over invoice.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the waiting time on your order. I'm also from Florida looking for a dealer to work with me $500 over invoice.

I was told that it would be 10-12 weeks on a 2014 right now.

Wade Ford is a decent dealer offering the price at $500 over invoice. I did however switch my order over to Gwinnett Place Ford in N. Atlanta and worked with Matt Lyda there.

Gwinnett was offered at invoice price and has less expensive DOC fees. They also offered me more for my trade in. I just felt the communication and customer service was better from Matt.

Good Luck,

dave c.