Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't deal with Jeff. I dealt with Mike McNeal.

I'm active military and live in SoCal. my "home of record" is in Kansas, actually only 40 miles from Louisburg. So I was in a unique position on taxes and what not. I have Kansas tags in Cali.

I paid $53,000ish OTD and I got my truck with everything except the tailgate step and stickers.

They were great to deal with and kept me informed; didn't try to push anything I didn't want or require.

4 nights ago, I looked at a 2013 Screw (local dealership) out here in Costa Mesa with the similar options. They wanted $60k. I couldn't believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

They were great to deal with and kept me informed; didn't try to push anything I didn't want or require.

I am actually saving about $1000 due to buying out of state. So far they have been easy to work with, everything pretty much straight forward but their estimate on my trade was a complete extreme lowball number. I will now try to sell it but I am only going to get about 30 days notice. My biggest concern if I bring in my trade on purchase day that they even go lower and I feel stuck. Not sure what kind of dealership they are when it comes to that. Cash buy with them is a no brainer.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
skyscraper & orionkhan
Who are you dealing with at the ford store? Are there any other fees other than the $450 on top of invoice.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
skyscraper & orionkhan
Who are you dealing with at the ford store? Are there any other fees other than the $450 on top of invoice.

Oliver, and no as far as I saw on the numbers breakdown there aren't any other hidden fees

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this back from the Ford Store today. Everything looks okay other than the $800 advertising fee... Is it legit?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. That's the case. We all pay the ADV fee.

And as to Louisburg and $50 over invoice. We almost all end up paying those doc/admin fees to some extent. They are not factored into invoice as they are all different.