Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Karl Klement Ford in Decatur (handily right near our new off road track !) just did a deal for $3000 under MSRP for a fellow poster. Karl owns the place and he's a great guy, bought my 2012 from him. Since most dealers in North Texas are MSRP +, it's nice to see a dealer who will move on price. Please note though that he really doesn't stock them, he handles more work trucks out there, but is happy to order them.

JamesGrossaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Huntington Beach Ford in Southern California
Contact Landon or Omar

Tell them James from 4 Wheel Parts in Redondo Beach sent you.

They have sold myself and our owner a raptor also I had 2 customers buy superdutys from them in the last 3 months.

Just be honest if all you can find is 1,000 over tell them if you can get a better deal you'll buy and they will work with you.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would remove 20th Century. The sales manager has retired and they are no refusing to offer such good deals. I spoke with 2 people trying to order a new one and they stated the Raptor is selling itself so they do not need to discount it.

I just updated it that they are no longer doing discounts. I'll probably remove it later.

Good to see ya around!

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Karl Klement Ford in Decatur (handily right near our new off road track !) just did a deal for $3000 under MSRP for a fellow poster. Karl owns the place and he's a great guy, bought my 2012 from him. Since most dealers in North Texas are MSRP +, it's nice to see a dealer who will move on price. Please note though that he really doesn't stock them, he handles more work trucks out there, but is happy to order them.

Added!

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This dealer was the closest I could find to Florida willing to offer close to invoice pricing.

I just signed my buyers order for a 2014 Raptor with

Wade Ford of Atlanta Georgia
Larry Farmer
770-733-4811

confirmed price of $500 over invoice.

Requires a signed buyers order and $1000 refundable deposit

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sam Pack has a Red 2013 SCrew with under 1,000 miles. It's still considered New. I got them down to about $2k under sticker- $55,500.

ysajybe8.jpg

Here's the worksheet.

They want this thing gone so I'm sure they will give someone a real good price.

Talk to Bruce Johnston - tell them Alex sent you.

Sam Pack Ford Lewisville Texas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This dealer was the closest I could find to Florida willing to offer close to invoice pricing.

I just signed my buyers order for a 2014 Raptor with

Wade Ford of Atlanta Georgia
Larry Farmer
770-733-4811

confirmed price of $500 over invoice.

Requires a signed buyers order and $1000 refundable deposit

Congrats! A second order at $500 over invoice from Wade Ford.