Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Dealer near PA that will do $1,000 over invoice or less. Please let me know if anyone has any "current" leads. Will Travel or ship for a great deal

Where in PA? If your in Western PA Edshults is just over the border to the north in Jamestown NY.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got a call today regarding my 14 on order and they also tell me they have a 13 on the lot for sale. they wanted msrp for it but i told them that they will have to do better than that if i was going to spread the word. the quickly offered $2,000 below msrp to $49,500 plus tax and fees. so if anyone is lookin for a truck and not wanting to wait, there is a pretty good deal on a 13. it is a blue supercab with the 801a. i will post details as i receive them. he is going to email me with the info. it is the ford store morgan hill in california.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got a call today regarding my 14 on order and they also tell me they have a 13 on the lot for sale. they wanted msrp for it but i told them that they will have to do better than that if i was going to spread the word. the quickly offered $2,000 below msrp to $49,500 plus tax and fees. so if anyone is lookin for a truck and not wanting to wait, there is a pretty good deal on a 13. it is a blue supercab with the 801a. i will post details as i receive them. he is going to email me with the info. it is the ford store morgan hill in california.
They are still honoring your price for the '14 right? As you know I've got one on order there and signed the invoice so I'm assuming they won't change prices on us.

Thanks for any info

buckeyeraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2014 on order at Morgan Hill. Called them today said it would be here late December. Found out about that 2013 blue scab and got it for 48400 1k over invoice on the lot! Pics to come!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2014 on order at Morgan Hill. Called them today said it would be here late December. Found out about that 2013 blue scab and got it for 48400 1k over invoice on the lot! Pics to come!

Nice congratulations! Now you don't have to wait....must be nice lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

I was trying to find a black 13 with what I wanted instead of ordering a 14 but couldn't find one locally at a good price...even after telling the dealers I could order a 14 for a 1,000 over invoice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score

nice. glad you got it cheaper than what they originally wanted for it.