Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve is off on Tuesdays so he will respond tomorrow. The last time I spoke to him he was not back-lopgged with orders. And the last time we spoke he had 2 Raptors coming in that was not spoken for >> http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/two-scabs-available-invoice-rochester-ny-29531/

And Van bortel always does Invoice on all their cars except some high end mustangs which they sell at MSRP.

I will text him now and ask him how many orders he has.

I emailed and left him VM's with no reply.

I also believe i read that he is seriously backlogged with orders. are you sure he can still do the same deal?

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve is off on Tuesdays so he will respond tomorrow. The last time I spoke to him he was not back-lopgged with orders. And the last time we spoke he had 2 Raptors coming in that was not spoken for >> http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/two-scabs-available-invoice-rochester-ny-29531/

And Van bortel always does Invoice on all their cars except some high end mustangs which they sell at MSRP.

I will text him now and ask him how many orders he has.

Thanks Khoi. I will do that today at invoice and there isn't a backlog. If he had screws coming I would be all over it.

Thanks again

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve just got back to me. They have a total of 8 orders and 3 of them have been pulled. So 5 orders are waiting to be pulled. If you were to order now you would most likely take delivery in June.

I have sent Steve a few referrals and I will tell you what I have told others. Until you order your Raptor you will not get one. Everyone wants one NOW. My advice is to put in your order. Given that Van Bortel does not take deposits, you have nothing to lose. If you are able to find Raptor in the next 2-3 months then just cancel your order with Steve.

I can also say that dealing with Steve was the best car buying experience ever for me, and I have purchased a few cars.

You will get your raptor at invoice with NO BS. And Van Bortel only charges roughly $100 in doc fees. Of course you are responsible for any taxes and fees in your home state.

BTW, Steve will respond to your email tomorrow when he gets back in the office.

Thanks Khoi. I will do that today at invoice and there isn't a backlog. If he had screws coming I would be all over it.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve just got back to me. They have a total of 8 orders and 3 of them have been pulled. So 5 orders are waiting to be pulled. If you were to order now you would most likely take delivery in June.

I have sent Steve a few referrals and I will tell you what I have told others. Until you order your Raptor you will not get one. Everyone wants one NOW. My advice is to put in your order. Given that Van Bortel does not take deposits, you have nothing to lose. If you are able to find Raptor in the next 2-3 months then just cancel your order with Steve.

I can also say that dealing with Steve was the best car buying experience ever for me, and I have purchased a few cars.

You will get your raptor at invoice with NO BS. And Van Bortel only charges roughly $100 in doc fees. Of course you are responsible for any taxes and fees in your home state.

BTW, Steve will respond to your email tomorrow when he gets back in the office.

Thanks Khoi. I have no problem waiting just thought Steve was back logged.

I will wait to hear from him tomorrow and put that order in.

Thanks again for your help.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow. almost no dealers are willing to order in cincinnati for near invoice. Wondering if I should go out of state?

D

Deleted member 12951

wow. almost no dealers are willing to order in cincinnati for near invoice. Wondering if I should go out of state?

I did. And saving on sales tax because of it ($1058 to be exact). Our county does not have a Use tax as it was voted down.

Sent using Tapatalk

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did. And saving on sales tax because of it ($1058 to be exact). Our county does not have a Use tax as it was voted down.

Sent using Tapatalk

where did you go?

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

wow, Kings Ford in mason, ohio said they could order at $500 over invoice with a $20,000 deposit.

wtf