Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be in the market for one in the next few months but the dealers in Northern NV are high. And not just on price lol. I think some of the NorCal dealers might be my best bet.
lzn5w.jpg

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this on trucks already on the lot, custom orders or both? In the market for a new 2013/14 White screw. I'm located in Buffalo, NY and see there is that dealership in Rochester that has sold multiple at invoice.

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this on trucks already on the lot, custom orders or both? In the market for a new 2013/14 White screw. I'm located in Buffalo, NY and see there is that dealership in Rochester that has sold multiple at invoice.

You have to order it for that price. Ones on the lot are not going to be sold at invoice. When you order it doesn't count against the vehicles they are alloted.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually Van Bortel does sell their lot ones at invoice too if they're not spoken for. Talk to Raptor911 about it.

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually Van Bortel does sell their lot ones at invoice too if they're not spoken for. Talk to Raptor911 about it.

Ok so I spoke with Steve at Van Bortel and he said really hard to find a 2014 but yes can do invoice on those too.
So said I was interested in a new build then and he says delivery wouldn't be until late summer/August timeframe. That seems pretty far out, just saw in another thread people were getting 30-40 days from order to delivery.
What's the deal?

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is if all the stars align just right. Otherwise, I'd say 3 months is average but it all depends on allotment, how many ahead of you, and the delivery process. I wouldn't dally too much because we know there is no 2015 Raptor!