Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TDFTS : getting it next week. How about yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

TDFTS : getting it next week. How about yours?

Wish I knew. Was built/finished on the 30th too but nobody knows the status since then, not even when calling Ford.

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Added it to the list. Did you get yours there at invoice?

Yes

According to your previous post, you got it from Framingham ford. Something changed?

Sent using Tapatalk

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zook's in PA: Got one for $500 over invoice without any huge doc fees on a order
Mathews in Pa: $2,000 under sticker for an order

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already ordered mine but it hasn't been built yet. They want MSRP for it but I would like to tell them to shove it if I can find it cheaper. Anyone know where I can find it at or near invoice in so cal.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those who still haven't ordered, you might want to do it asap! It seems like a few on the forum are talking about the order banks being closed down very soon. March or April. One guy is saying it will be the 27th of an upcoming month (not February). I've also heard March or April from a few others. Make sure your dealer will have allocation so you don't get hung out to dry when it gets close! So just saying it could be cut-off as early as say March 27th or maybe it won't be until April but probably not any longer than that. Then it's goodbye to the Raptor...at least for 2 years and maybe forever!