Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new the the forum obviously. Have been following and reading threads for quite some time.

Wanted to join now that it's official: I ordered a Raptor today! :happy3:

I used the dealer that was closest to me on the list:
"
Indiana:
Bill Estes Ford - Brownsburg, IN - $700 over invoice (Huvv) worked with Jason
"
I got the same deal! Wanted to keep you informed its up to date.

2014 Super crew
801a Package
Special Edition Package
Ruby Red Metallic
Power Moonroof
Rear/Front Camera
Spray-in Bed Liner

Order Placed today! :licklips: Wish me luck on a smooth build and delivery!

Congrats, welcome and added you to the list!

qureshir

Reaction score
I spoke to Doug at **** Smith Ford in MO, he was extremely professional and helpful. I placed an order with him today, and even got it cheaper than the previous dealer. Although he is ~13hrs away, I hope it'll be well worth the trip. I guess i'll find out in a few weeks if I'll have an issue with this order. Keeping my fingers crossed !

My order :
2014 white screw
801A, moonroof, fr/rr camera, spray-in liner.
Paying Invoice.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey WyoStorm! Ordered mine 11/14/13 from Fremont Motors Cody at ($1000 over invoice). Fremont claimed that they nor any of their affiliate dealerships (including yours) have ever sold a Raptor below MSRP. So, I printed the list out for them and BAM they changed their tune but would not go any lower than a grand over. Squealed like little piggies they did!!! Thanks for putting this list together, you saved me a ton of money! I'll buy you a beer if I ever see you at the Gannett! BTW, just got word today from the dealer that the truck has been built! Livernois next. ETA, unknown.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys i have an order that I need to back out of. It was placed almost a month ago and I believe its about to get pulled at any time

its in cincinnati ohio, AT INVOICE, no deposit.

get at me if you want it

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey WyoStorm! Ordered mine 11/14/13 from Fremont Motors Cody at ($1000 over invoice). Fremont claimed that they nor any of their affiliate dealerships (including yours) have ever sold a Raptor below MSRP. So, I printed the list out for them and BAM they changed their tune but would not go any lower than a grand over. Squealed like little piggies they did!!! Thanks for putting this list together, you saved me a ton of money! I'll buy you a beer if I ever see you at the Gannett! BTW, just got word today from the dealer that the truck has been built! Livernois next. ETA, unknown.

Congrats man! It's an easy way for me to give back to the forum. I'm glad we've saved a few people some money! And like I told skifastdrivefaster, just buy me an energy drink some day when we all get together and explore some trails together!

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

guys i have an order that I need to back out of. It was placed almost a month ago and I believe its about to get pulled at any time

its in cincinnati ohio, AT INVOICE, no deposit.

get at me if you want it

Didn't you put down a big deposit? No problem getting that back or for the next guy to still get it at ($500 over?) invoice?

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wyo, prowakeskater also had some updates on dealers not willing to do the deals listed on your thread, don't you?

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like I said, this is moreso a list of dealers who have done near invoice at some point. Should it be a list of guaranteed near invoice deals instead? idk. I don't want to remove any options from people, if dealers change their mind or whatnot. A database of sales history may help prospective buyers close a deal.

for me, all the ohio dealers were not willing except Kerry. Please update that I did NOT put a 20k deposit down at Kings ford. Thats just ridiculous

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread is just for those that are doing deals near invoice. There was a thread started a while back for those to avoid. That's not what I want to do with this thread. If you order it or pick it up at the dealer "near" invoice, post it here. If you order it near invoice and then the dealer cancels your order then yes, we can remove it from the list. It's only as good as the input I get.