Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is if all the stars align just right. Otherwise, I'd say 3 months is average but it all depends on allotment, how many ahead of you, and the delivery process. I wouldn't dally too much because we know there is no 2015 Raptor!

Ok makes sense, I thought maybe 3 months. Late August puts me out 6 months and seemed a bit far out. Yes ordering within the next week, can't wait to join the "team".

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** Smith Ford in Raytown,MO sells Raptor at invoice. straight talk, their website says it all : INVOICE PRICING -- ask for Doug 888 5462917.

Kaizman

Reaction score
Steve at Van Bortel has quite a few orders already lined up waiting for allocation, hence the longer wait time.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The deal is that Van Bortel sells so many raptors that there is a wait list. So don't think you can just call Steve and say I want to order a Raptor and get it in 4 weeks. You have to get in line and when you do you will get one at invoice and save yourself roughly 4K.

Ok so I spoke with Steve at Van Bortel and he said really hard to find a 2014 but yes can do invoice on those too.
So said I was interested in a new build then and he says delivery wouldn't be until late summer/August timeframe. That seems pretty far out, just saw in another thread people were getting 30-40 days from order to delivery.
What's the deal?

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP $59,480, got it at invoice $54,486. . Ordered nov 18,2013
Built on jan 30,2014. I was looking for invoice pricing in the northeast during that time but dealer asking full price or $500 below MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

MSRP $59,480, got it at invoice $54,486. . Ordered nov 18,2013
Built on jan 30,2014. I was looking for invoice pricing in the northeast during that time but dealer asking full price or $500 below MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were the admin dealer fees?

Sent using Tapatalk