Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blangman1

Reaction score
I second McClary Ford in Athens, AL - I ordered mine this week AT invoice $49,903.12

2013 SuperCrew Terrain
801A
camera package
moonroof
spray-in bedliner

THAT'S IT!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MSRP and invoice are 2 different things. every one knows the MSRP but only the dealer knows what invoice is. so it should be restated how much under or over MSRP.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice is readily available at various websites like truecar.com or edmunds.com. They are accurate only the adv or fuel varies somewhat.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one has reported buying one from Florida near invoice price yet. There is a $4000 to $5000 dollar difference between MSRP (sticker) price and invoice depending on what options you get. For example I'm saving $4200 buying at invoice vs MSRP. You might have to go out of state but it's worth it. You can also try e-mailing or calling dealers and see if anyone will go close to invoice. Tell them you'd like to buy from them (close in Florida) but that you're going to buy from Louisburg or Van Bortel, et cetera if you can't buy from them near invoice. Why pay more than you have to? Whether you can afford it or not, FRF members like to buy smart!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice is what the dealer buys the cars at. If they sell it 50 dollars over invoice they don't even make ***** to pay the salesmen.
I think they are blowing smoke up your ass by telling you that. Truecar is not invoice it's the price most dealers are selling for. You should never have to pay over msrp unless you want it that bad.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to remember dealers still get kickbacks from the FORD plus they sell more and thus make more. They're still making money. MSRP is the sticker price on the vehicle. Most people pay sticker price. We don't!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WYO, I can attest as well to the Redlands $500 over invoice, but as you an see the long waiting line time is a killer!! But if that is what is needed for a decent deal around here, so be it!!! :grd:
I can say that knowing that it should be in Cali now and dealer calling at anytime has got me more anxious than Christmas eve, first prom (includding post prom activities:)-) the Easter bunny and the tooth feiry, root canal, colonostopy all rolled up into one grand creshendo of life!!!! Whoot, bring it baby....:chewie: