Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is day 19. Is Redlands open on Sunday? Any chance?
I'm pumped for ya either way! It's time!!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to remember dealers still get kickbacks from the FORD plus they sell more and thus make more. They're still making money. MSRP is the sticker price on the vehicle. Most people pay sticker price. We don't!

I'm just saying dealers are not obligated to tell you invoice so some might say your getting a good deal how would you know. msrp is about the same give or take a few hundred for shipping. if every one was to say I got it this much under msrp I think it would be a better and more accurate price point to go off of is all. very doubtful any one is getting 50 dollars over invoice lol they have to pay electric bill's, sails people it just don't pencil out. you now what they say if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. msrp comes right from ford and saying I got my truck for --- under msrp to me is a more accurate way of going about it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
invoice and msrp is the same in san jose ca as it is in sd according to truecar. any how at watertown ford in sd you can get a raptor or any car way under msrp and at the end of the year you get a chance to win your perches price back. I'd check them out depending on how many they sell it's a pretty good odds about a 1 in 1000 chance if they sell that many.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dealer holdback. invoice is what the dealer is supposed to pay, but it is discounted depending on the number or vehicles sold. from what i heard the holdback is approx $1,700 off invoice. so even at invoice they are still making money.

this is what i have been told anyways.....

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ran True car for Oxnard area and Invoice and MSRP ar around $4K differant.... I optioned a build like mine and it was like 20 bucks differant, but I have heard Ford has had a slight price increase since I ordered.....