Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The CAFE standards do go up 1 mpg in 2014 and then one more in 2016 before holding steady through 2021 but you would think that since the Raptor numbers are tiny compared to the overall F150 sales that it will have minimal impact. Let's hope so. But our thread is getting sidetracked.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The CAFE standards do go up 1 mpg in 2014 and then one more in 2016 before holding steady through 2021 but you would think that since the Raptor numbers are tiny compared to the overall F150 sales that it will have minimal impact. Let's hope so. But our thread is getting sidetracked.

You would think that if they only offered the 6.2L in the Raptor and not in the regular F-150s it would solve the problem.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst I guess.

Yeah...that's my thinking. That's why I want to play it safe and order a 2013 next month instead of hoping they make a 2014 and then having to scramble to find a 2013 on some dealer lot that wants $5,000 over MSRP.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys - the writing is already on the wall for the 2014. If there was going to be one then there would be a 2014 SVT Raptor Forum on here! The FRF guys have spoken..haha :worship:

But yes...this thread digresses

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WyoStorm, you should start a thread with dealers wanting over MSRP. It would help guys to avoid dealers that are a waste of time. Just a thought.

I'd rather not give them any print time! We FRF members know how to get a good deal and when newbies show up, we can direct them here. The only ones paying over MSRP are non-FRF members!

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a 2013 Raptor very soon and have been doing some research here in Northwestern PA. The few dealers I have talked to will not offer anything other than MSRP. I have never paid sticker for any vehicle I've ever purchased. I've seen some sweet deals by a couple of dealers on your list in PA and OH. They are on average 6 hours away. I would be willing to make that drive to get close to invoice! How would I go about contacting those dealers? Would I message the member on this forum who mentioned or purchased from the dealer? This is my first time ordering a vehicle of this caliber...I want it to be a great experience. Thanks for any input. Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple ideas. Van Bortel in Rochester, NY will order you a Raptor at invoice and they are rated very highly (ask Raptor911). They are getting Raptor orders pretty quickly right now.

Zook Motors is ordered by fordfan and his family (a FRF member).

Otherwise, just contact your dealer of choice and tell them what you're looking for and what you're willing to pay. I told my local dealer that I had an offer at invoice from Louisburg Ford in KS and they simply told me they would match it. I did that all via e-mail.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a 2013 Raptor very soon and have been doing some research here in Northwestern PA. The few dealers I have talked to will not offer anything other than MSRP. I have never paid sticker for any vehicle I've ever purchased. I've seen some sweet deals by a couple of dealers on your list in PA and OH. They are on average 6 hours away. I would be willing to make that drive to get close to invoice! How would I go about contacting those dealers? Would I message the member on this forum who mentioned or purchased from the dealer? This is my first time ordering a vehicle of this caliber...I want it to be a great experience. Thanks for any input. Chris

I was in the same boat as you until I started calling around locally (Buffalo, NY) and found Van Bortel in Rochester, NY offering the Raptor at Invoice. Give Steve or Simo a call as they're excellent to deal with

(585)586-4415

My mother-in-law is also ordering an Explorer or Equinox $500 below invoice from them.