Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluepig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info for a good broker? I am almost ready to pull the trigger on a 2013 raptor and have already been told by local dealer in houston (Planet Ford)that the common practice is $5,000 + MSRP. They said they would "cut me a deal" and do $3000 + MSRP if i ordered. I figured this was B.S. and would rather go through a broker anyway and order since i can wait to get the best deal.

Any info would help... thx

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No No No! Don't you dare pay that kind of money!!! Check the first post of this thread and see what deals others have gotten in Texas first!!!

And welcome to FRF!

bluepig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No No No! Don't you dare pay that kind of money!!! Check the first post of this thread and see what deals others have gotten in Texas first!!!

And welcome to FRF!

Thx whyostorm... im definately going to look at other dealers and not look back!!! I was just wondering about the broker option as well... Either way i am not in a rush and looking at ordering and getting best deal for my hard earned $$$!!!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As long as you're willing to work a little (although it's not even work at some dealers), you should be able to buy near invoice saving at least 4 grand.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info for a good broker? I am almost ready to pull the trigger on a 2013 raptor and have already been told by local dealer in houston (Planet Ford)that the common practice is $5,000 + MSRP. They said they would "cut me a deal" and do $3000 + MSRP if i ordered. I figured this was B.S. and would rather go through a broker anyway and order since i can wait to get the best deal.

Any info would help... thx

I'm in Houston too - there are two places on the first post in this thread that will sell for $500 over invoice if you order. Both are outside of town, but worth the drive versus paying anywhere near MSRP.