Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Tux Black Supercrew with 801a from Louisburg Ford on 1/17. $50 over invoice. Took about 5 minutes. Never driven one before.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Ordered Tux Black Supercrew with 801a from Louisburg Ford on 1/17. $50 over invoice. Took about 5 minutes. Never driven one before."

Added you to the ever growing list from Louisburg Ford! Congrats and welcome to the wait!

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

801a that was all. have copy of window sticker. had a msrp of $51995

I don't think you're getting $500 under invoice then. There's about a $4500 gap between MSRP and Invoice on the SCREWs. I think your MSRP was before the recent price increase (MSRP is now $52,285 with 801A) but either way the Invoice on that should be under $48,000 minus the $500 below invoice they said they gave you.

The DORA should show MSRP and Invoice for the truck, options, ADV fee, etc? Something doesn't quite seem to add up. Just want to make sure you're getting the deal they're telling you you're getting. It's still a great deal. Just may not be under invoice.

Last edited:

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys i checked with 20th century Ford in Blackfoot Idaho. His name was George, and i think he was a bit apprehensive because im not in the States at this point. It pissed me off a little because he said Raptors sell for MSRP +10%, and he could sell me one for MSRP, with $5000 down before order!! Ya know if i can get invoice or close to I'll do just about anything because patience is a virtue, and time is money, saved, (sometimes). . . .

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No luck in MT? There are several high quality dealers that will sell at or near invoice on our list. A couple are small and there's no guarantee that you'll get the same deal. We know you can buy from Louisburg Ford for $50 over invoice. The one Miller Ford in the Salt Lake Valley (Sandy, UT) will do about $2000 under MSRP (off the lot and probably orders too) (his contact info is on the first post). My local dealer may work a deal ($1000 down most likely). GL!

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not done searching montana yet. But I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how some of you guys make out. I havnt even checked with my local dealer yet which is stupid, because there are NO Raptors in my town, and maybe they'd be so excited to sell me one that i'd get an amazing deal .....! We'll see. . . .

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Ordered Tux Black Supercrew with 801a from Louisburg Ford on 1/17. $50 over invoice. Took about 5 minutes. Never driven one before."

I had never driven a Raptor (or even a newer model F150), and had never seen a terrain truck in person.

You will not be disappointed.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To avoid confusion it was TXRPTOR37 that ordered the Tux Black Supercrew from Louisburg.

locouno

Reaction score

Added you to the ever growing list from Louisburg Ford! Congrats and welcome to the wait!

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I don't think you're getting $500 under invoice then. There's about a $4500 gap between MSRP and Invoice on the SCREWs. I think your MSRP was before the recent price increase (MSRP is now $52,285 with 801A) but either way the Invoice on that should be under $48,000 minus the $500 below invoice they said they gave you.

The DORA should show MSRP and Invoice for the truck, options, ADV fee, etc? Something doesn't quite seem to add up. Just want to make sure you're getting the deal their telling you you're getting. It's still a great deal. Just may not be under invoice.

somthing isnt adding up asked dealer for invoice on truck ive ordered today said he will get back to me on monday

Last edited: