Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somebody on here bought from Towne & Country Ford in Louisville, KY for $1000 over invoice. Don't remember who it was, but I might be able to find it.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this new job I just got offered works out I may be getting a raptor in the next few months lol....van bortel will be getting a call as it stands thdy seem to offer the best deals and that's about as far as I would travel.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call and ask for Steve Miller at Van Bortel when you are ready. He sold me my truck. Good guy!

If this new job I just got offered works out I may be getting a raptor in the next few months lol....van bortel will be getting a call as it stands thdy seem to offer the best deals and that's about as far as I would travel.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

locouno

Reaction score
ordered mine thru kool ford keller va. $500 below invoice. Cant say the same would ring true for the next person dont think he knew what other dealers were getting until after we made the agreement.

2theMTNS

Reaction score
I'm currently looking in MT. The dealer here in Billings has two on the lot. Silver and black. The dealer in Laurel (15 miles away) has a blue. Not sure if they will deal or not. When I asked them they said sticker price. I'm going in tomorrow to see what kind of deal they will do.

Last edited: