Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do, but heres the thing. Im in Ordos China right now, and will be home the beginning of april. So i really wanna be able to drive this animal off the lot pretty quick when i get home. But deffinately dont want to order it on impulse! This is the very first dealer ive even contacted about buying. Everyone that has responded to my messages has pretty much said, go for it! If ANYONE has info that i could do better than this in Montana, help me out please. Otherwise i'll pull the trigger and go for it!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do, but heres the thing. Im in Ordos China right now, and will be home the beginning of april. So i really wanna be able to drive this animal off the lot pretty quick when i get home. But deffinately dont want to order it on impulse! This is the very first dealer ive even contacted about buying. Everyone that has responded to my messages has pretty much said, go for it! If ANYONE has info that i could do better than this in Montana, help me out please. Otherwise i'll pull the trigger and go for it!!
just do it. i dont think you will find a better deal..... and even if you did, it would only be a couple hundered dollars at most.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well it's not a bad deal at all. Can you do better? It might take some work to call, e-mail other dealers and see if anyone is willing to order closer to invoice. The other thing you could check on since you want it quickly is to find out if this dealer has any other Raptor orders pending. If you're the only one at that dealer, you may get it that fast. I have two ahead of me and so they're telling me 4-5 months but some are getting them quite a bit faster lately, like 5-7 weeks total time.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

man busa, we entered that within 2 minutes of each other...lol!