Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I didn't know if there were updates since it was an older list. So I can still contact those guys listed....

Sorry just reread a lot of it....thanks and my bad on the confusion
Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just order from Van Bortel in Rochester NY. Invoice with no BS. Alot of guys in NOVA purchased from them.

Yeah but I didn't know if there were updates since it was an older list. So I can still contact those guys listed....

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet I'll have to look into them. ....damn I owe a lot on my jeep... thank god they have great resale value too lol

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet I'll have to look into them. ....damn I owe a lot on my jeep... thank god they have great resale value too lol

I'm trading in a vehicle at Van Bortel and they gave me $3500 more for what vehicle is worth plus they said they'll guarantee it regardless of miliage when the truck comes in.

Doesn't hurt to check it out

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No problem. I keep that list updated as new info comes in. Most on that list have bought in the past few months. You can always check the last update time at the bottom of the post.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WyoStorm the salesman in montana told me he cold get a screw, terrain, 801A, power moonroof,bed extender, and front & rear camera for $51,983 Including all charges out the door. How good is this??

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WyoStorm the salesman in montana told me he cold get a screw, terrain, 801A, power moonroof,bed extender, and front & rear camera for $51,983 Including all charges out the door. How good is this??

Before TTL, your Raptor should be around $49,773 Invoice Price.
TTL would be $2210 which seems very low so I'd sign whatever paperwork they have right now!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice on it is $49,510 (using ADV of $610 and say $110 for gas). MSRP is $54,055. So he's kind of splitting the difference. I used Truecar to calculate. It's close. No sales tax up there so just that plus registration and insurance. No one has let me know they've purchased near invoice in Montana yet so is there anyone willing to deal near invoice up there? Don't know. I paid invoice at my local dealer which surprised me somewhat so you never know.

Last edited: