Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually saw a Blue SCAB in AZ while on vacation with the blue interior and quite frankly I didn't like it. I did like the seat touch that was nice, but the blue center console area just didn't work for me. How do you like in with your Black SCAB?

Last edited:

getbit

Reaction score
Thanks, Duke from Gloff Ford!

This is Duke from Gloff Ford in Clifton, and we thank you for listing us in this thread. We actually have a 2013 Raptor in stock now. It was ordered from someone here in the Raptor Forum, who had a change of plans...so now, it's available to someone else.

Check it out : 2013 New Ford F-150 SVT Raptor at Gloff Ford Serving Clifton, TX, IID 9858754

After so many frustrating calls to too many apathetic dealerships, I found Gloff Ford in Clifton(where the hell?), Texas.

Luckily for me, this ordered 2013 Raptor Supercrew was abandoned by it's original would-be owner so I snatched it up for $500.00 over invoice.
They also had a matching black 2013 GT500 that I was very close to snatching up...another ordered unit that a customer backed out of initially. Unfortunately for me, he came to his senses and showed up to purchase the car about the same time I showed up to pick up the Raptor.

The price was not the only great thing about the Raptor...Duke and the staff at Gloff treated me like my business really mattered, even though they could or maybe should have listed it for MSRP.

In Texas, Raptors just don't sit long.

This small town dealership has a HUGE passion for SVT products in general, but a special passion for Raptors.
I look forward picking up my next SVT vehicle from Duke, as well as attending their first Raptor event/competition/party that they are currently planning.

THANKS AGAIN, DUKE!:happy160:

Last edited:

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If any one is in south texas, Port lavaca Ford will sell you one at invoice if you do these 2 things...
Tell them Zack sent you
and Speak to Steven Wylie.

etuffgong

Reaction score
i would love to get a invoice around Black Raptor Screw.. Please PM me if you know and good karma will come to you.. trust me

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found the Roush for under $68,000 (SCrew, fully loaded, Black)

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I posted in here or not yet.

Holman Ford in Maple Shade, NJ - Dave Gonya (Fleet Manager) - Tell him Jason sent you.

$1,000 over invoice

Dave's a good guy and understands the calling / emailing a few times a week to keep tabs on your ride.

I know they've gotten 5 2013 Raptors so far. My SCab and 4 Screws all came on the same truck on the 2nd. The 4 Screws were all for the same guy who owns a high end rental car company.

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I posted in here or not yet.

Holman Ford in Maple Shade, NJ - Dave Gonya (Fleet Manager) - Tell him Jason sent you.

$1,000 over invoice

Dave's a good guy and understands the calling / emailing a few times a week to keep tabs on your ride.

I know they've gotten 5 2013 Raptors so far. My SCab and 4 Screws all came on the same truck on the 2nd. The 4 Screws were all for the same guy who owns a high end rental car company.

Thank you! I will look him up.